In a recent publication, popular tech blog – Feedspot – released a list of top 100 cyber security blogs and websites. On the list is our own SecureBlitz, which is a relatively new cyber hub. The blog occupies the 82nd position on Feedspot’s latest ranking.
According to Feedspot’s editorial team, the recent ranking is based on social metrics, Google rankings and expert reviews. And it’s unsurprising that Welive Security, with a huge social media presence, tops the list.
Furthermore, Feedspot classified SecureBlitz as one of the of fastest growing cyber security blogs around; despite being only a few weeks old.
SecureBlitz: A Fast Growing Cyber Security Blog
SecureBlitz is characterized by the publication of cyber news pieces, how-to guides/hacks, and other forms of security solutions and expert guidelines.
The blog maintains the industry-standard posting frequency of 5/6 publications per week – featuring the latest cyber news, apt technical guides and expert-curated tutorials.
Furthermore, several key players in the cyberspace have made SecureBlitz their go-to blog. And so far, the blog has not disappointed.
According to Feedspot, SecureBlitz is specially designed for “cybersecurity enthusiasts”. Hence, if you’re one, the new blog is highly recommended for you.
Top cyber Security blogs in the world
Here’s the current list of the top 95 cyber security blogs and websites in 2019, as provided by FeedSpot:
- SecuringTomorrow (McAfee)
- PCI Perspectives
Check out our about us page.
- SANS to host a Momentous Cybersecurity Training Event in the Gulf Region
- Video: How To Secure Your Digital Devices
- Cyber Threats: How to Secure your Computer against Cyber Threats
- SecureBlitz Now Featured on Muck Rack
- The Most Secure Online Password Generators You Should Consider
- 8 Best Torrent Websites For Movie Fanatics In 2020 [Unblocked & Working] - July 4, 2020
- 8 Confidential Tips for Selecting a Password Manager - April 30, 2020
- Is Windows Defender Enough for 2020? - April 15, 2020