SecureBlitz is an online media publication aimed at informing and exposing cyber threats on the internet.
Have you been hacked? Scammed? Or experienced any of the gloomy cyber threats on your devices (mobile or PC)?
You are not alone!
Several internet users have experienced different forms of malicious attacks on the internet. Hence, we are raising the bar for cybersecurity with SecureBlitz.
I have been using the internet since April 2005. Over the years, I have observed how cyber threats has evolved and will be sharing proactive measures, tutorials as well as recommended cybersecurity tools to combat all forms of cybersecurity issues.
Daniel Segun (aka TechSegun)
Who Is SecureBlitz For?
SecureBlitz is a free-for-all website; hence, it is recommended for all kinds of internet users across the globe.
SecureBlitz is the virtual nest for tools, tips, latest cybersecurity news, tutorials, etc. which are applicable in defending your internet-connected devices on the cyberspace.
What We Cover At SecureBlitz?
On SecureBlitz, we cover the following categories:
- Reviews: Best software, roundups, software reviews, software comparisons, etc.
- Tips & Hacks: Best practices, tips, etc. revolving around cybersecurity implementation.
- Tutorials: How to’s, guides, tutorials on internet security.
- News: Latest news, press releases from the cybersecurity industry.
- CyberBust: Otherwise known as cybercrime bust. Latest blitz concerning all forms of cybercrimes most especially scams, spams, phishing, etc.
- Interviews: Exclusive interviews with stakeholders as well as prominent individuals in the Cybersecurity industry.
- Features:Infographics, sponsored posts, Tweets, eBooks, and lots more.
- Videos and more.
Major topics we cover on SecureBlitz Cybersecurity Blog include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) services
- Security tools
- App security
- Social media security
- Email security
- Web security
- Hardware security
- Home security
- Automobile security
- ATM security
- Online services
- Hacking tutorials
- Exposing Phishing
- Automation tools
- Exposing scams
- And more
Our Social Media
We are active on the following Social Media Channels:
If you want to be equipped with quality information against all forms of cybersecurity issues, you can subscribe to our email list.
Also, feel free to share your cybersecurity concerns and issues with us by contacting us.