This article contains the full Surfshark vpn user review. So if you are interested in this service, you can read through it to find out what this VPN has to offer and if it is the right VPN solution for you.
What is SurfShark?
SurfShark is a VPN service provider that provides Internet security and online privacy to its users. It is a powerful VPN with some advanced features and tools for improved functionality. The SurfShark VPN service is a paid one that can be used across different devices.
Benefits of SurfShark
Below are benefits of using SurfShark VPN;
- Online Privacy: SurfShark VPN lets you go completely private online. The VPN hides your IP address which means your computer cannot be traced or identified. It also hides your privacy from your internet provider in camouflage mode so that they do not detect that you are using a VPN. SurfShark VPN has a no-logs policy so they do not store your session details.
- Complete Internet Access: SurfShark VPN has over 1,000 servers in over 60 countries. You can connect to any of these servers and access any website; including those restricted to your region. The VPN also works with Netflix in more than 10 countries; it lets you watch your favorite Netflix movies anywhere you are.
- Clean Browsing Experience:This VPN lets you enjoy a clean browsing experience. It automatically blocks malware and phishing site so you are less at risk of hackers. Also, it features an ad blocker that prevents ads from displaying on your screen as you browse. This will also help you save mobile data.
- Unlimited Connection: Other VPNs might have a limited amount of devices that you can connect but it’s different with SurfShark. The VPN allows you to connect as many devices as you want to at a time; it has an unlimited connection. You can connect with your macOS, Windows, Android, iOS devices, and more.
- Reliable Support: You can get support at any time you need if you encounter any issues using SurfShark. There is a live chat feature on the website you can use to easily send messages across to the support center. There is also a FAQ page where you can instantly find answers to some questions you have.
Key Features of SurfShark VPN
As part of the Surfshark VPN user review, these are the many features that set it apart from other VPNs, some of these are:
The SurfShark VPN is encrypted with AES-256-GCM encryption; one of the best in the VPN industry. It ensures that you maintain a stable and secure connection as you go online.
SurfShark VPN features OpenVPN and IKEv2/IPsec protocols. You can set your service to any of the two.
The VPN takes no record of your internet sessions neither does it monitor you as you browse. It collects no log.
DNS leak protection
All of SurfShark servers have private DNS with IPv4 stack leak protection. This keeps your connection safe and secure.
The VPN blocks ads and trackers on websites and applications where they are featured. It lets you browse without getting interrupted by pop up ads. Malware and phishing web platforms are also blocked for security.
30-day money-back guarantee
When you pay for your VPN subscription, you can get your money refunded within the first 30 days. This feature eliminates subscription risk as you get your money back if you don’t like the VPN service.
This feature lets you choose not to use a VPN on some websites and applications. If there are websites or apps you don’t want to access with VPN, you do not need to disconnect. Simply whitelist them.
24/7 live chat
On the SurfShark VPN website is a live chat button. It is available 24/7 for customers to chat up and get support when needed.
SurfShark is one of the few VPNs that allow users to pay for subscriptions using cryptocurrency. The accepted cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple.
The SurfShark kill switch feature ensures that you do not lose protection. It can be used to kill all internet connections and sessions in cases where the VPN drops.
This is a unique feature that provides a whole new VPN experience. MultiHop allows you to connect to more than one country at a time.
No Borders Mode
In No Borders Mode, you can access any website or application restricted to your region. It keeps the internet open for you.
This feature lets you access Netflix libraries in over 15 countries. The VPN connects with Netflix in the US, UK, Germany, and some other countries.
SurfShark has a fixed subscription plan of $11.95 per month. You can choose to pay for 12 months at once and get a 50% discount; $71.88 is charged for the 12 months. Likewise, you can choose to pay for 27 months at once and get an 85% discount; $47.76 is charged for the 27 months.
All payment plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee upon subscription. Also, you get 30 days free trial to check out the service before you pay for it.
Review of SurfShark VPN Compatibility
The SurfShark VPN is compatible with the following mobile and desktop platforms;
- Windows: Windows 7 and later versions
- macOS: macOS 10.12 or later versions
- Linus: Ubuntu and Debian
- iOS: iOS 9 or later versions
- Android: Android 5.0 or later versions
The applications for these platforms can be downloaded from the SharkSurf website and also from app stores. The VPN has browser add-ons for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox web browsers. It is also compatible with Amazon Fire TV Stick.
You can also check out the review of TunnelBearVPN
SurfShark VPN has as many reliable features as a good VPN should have. Its encryption and protocols ensure that users access the internet with a fast and secure connection. It is an ideal VPN for privacy as it alters your IP address and stores no logs.
Our review of surfshark VPN suggest that the pricing is cost-friendly and you can connect an unlimited amount of devices with one subscription. It has a moderate user interface so it would be easy for both amateurs and professionals to make use of it.
READ ALSO: 15 Tips to protect your privacy online