Combining Antivirus protection with VPN gives you a total protection package against Malware, Ransomware, adware, browser hijackers, hackers, trackers, and spies.
VPNs are Virtual Private networks that offer you the complete data protection and online privacy by channeling your data through an encryption tunnel and a third-party server that serves as an intermediary between you and the website/application servers you are trying to connect to.
Aside from offering you data protection and online privacy, VPNs can unblock censored and geo-restricted websites and services like Netflix US, Pandora, Spotify, etc.
Presently, many top-rated antivirus software combines antivirus security with VPN protection to offer you all-round-security protection offline and online.
This review will help you to choose the best antivirus package with VPN protection that suits your needs and budget.
8 Best Antivirus with VPN
Avira combines its robust antivirus with Phantom VPN Pro, password manager, and speed booster to offer you the Avira Prime package for total protection.
Avira’s Phantom VPN is a premium VPN service with the following features
- User-friendly GUI for easy navigation
- Military-grade AES-256 bit encryption technology
- DNS leak protection to shield your location
- Automatic connection to connect to VPN automatically when you go online
- Automatic kill switch: to protect your data if the VPN accidentally disconnects
- High-speed servers spread around the world in 38 countries to bypass censorships and geo-restrictions
- A strict ‘no log’ policy which prohibits Avira from keeping a log of your activities online
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
This Antivirus is an award-winning antivirus program with VPN services to offer you all-round protection.
BullGuard VPN protects you from data theft, hackers and cybercriminals to ensure that information like email address, phone numbers, passport, bank details, address, etc. are well-protected. besides, BullGuard offers you
- Multiple protection on more than one devices
- Protection from Malware
- Protection from scam
- File and folder encryption
F-Secure Freedome VPN is a premium VPN service that also incorporates antivirus protection features. It ranked among the best VPN service providers. F-Secure boasts of an attractive User Interface with high-speed servers spread across multiple locations.
Benefits of using F-Secure include:
- All-round virus and malware protection
- Browsing protection
- Blocks trackers and third-party cookies
- Hides your IP address and location
- Protect your data and device while browsing on unprotected Wi-Fi networks
- Simple and easy-to-use user interface
Kaspersky cybersecurity, makers of the notable Kaspersky antivirus, now offers premium VPN services to protect your data, privacy, and communication.
The benefits of using Kaspersky VPN secure include
- A robust encryption protocol to protect your data and device from hackers, cybercriminals, and spies whenever you’re on a public network
- Access to censored sites and geo-blocked contents
- Privacy protection
- No log policy because Kaspersky won’t log your browsing activities
- Multiple server locations spread across the world
Norton 360 not only offers you protection from viruses, worms, malware, adware, etc. but also provides you online privacy protection, data encryption, and also blocks trackers by incorporating the Norton secure VPN.
With Norton’s Secure VPN, you enjoy the following
- Bank-grade encryption to protect your device and data when browsing on public Wi-Fi networks
- Anonymous browsing to protect you from trackers from advertising companies
- Access to censored and geo-blocked websites from any location in the world
- A robust Adblocker to protect you from annoying ads
- Access to high-speed servers scattered in over 73 locations in the world
Panda cybersecurity now offers you VPN services alongside its antivirus packages. It provides you the following advantages
- Data encryption using military-grade encryption protocol to protect your data while browsing on public networks
- Access to geo-blocked content like TV shows, sports channels, movie streaming, etc.
- High-speed connectivity, torrenting, and streaming via any of its 1000 servers spread in 20 countries
- Location and IP address masking to make you anonymous online
- Besides, it also blocks trackers and ads
Avast SecureLine from Avast now offers you a robust VPN solution alongside its powerful antivirus software package.
It also has premium features include
- Secure connection while connected via public networks like Wi-Fi in an airport, parks, coffee shops, train station, etc. using bank-grade encryption technology
- Access to geo-blocked contents from Netflix US, BBC iPlayer, Pandora, etc. and censored websites via connection to any of its servers in 34 countries
- Also, it has high-speed connectivity
- Real privacy from advertising companies, ISPs, employers, trackers, etc.
- It is also compatible with Android, Windows, iOS devices, Android TV devices, etc
- Unlimited bandwidth
As a leading Antivirus producer, AVG offers premium VPN services alongside its Internet security package to provide you with total protection.
Subscribing to AVG’s secure VPN offers you the following
- Military-grade encryption to protect your data even when browsing from an unsecured network like Public Wi-Fi networks
- High-speed streaming service via AVG’s dedicated servers spread around 50 locations in the world. These high-speed servers also help you bypass geo-restrictions and also access censored websites.
- Additionally, it connects up to 5 devices to a single VPN account
- There is also a 30-day money-back guarantee
Related; Full Review of TunnelBearVPN
Using any of the above antiviruses alongside its premium VPN services offers you complete protection at cheaper subscription rates. Hence, you can enjoy protection from viruses, malware, worms, adware, hackers. Including spies, trackers, advertising companies, etc. While also enjoying additional VPN advantages.