Are you looking for the best home security services? Look no further! We’ve got you covered.
A home security system is a network of integrated electronic devices, protecting a home against burglars and other forms of intruders. Home security services design, install, and monitor home security systems 24/7 against all forms of intrusion.
As a result of rising security challenges, homeowners are increasingly looking unto home security services to keep them safe.
Best Home Security Services
To get the best home security services, follow through our list of best Home security services.
Besides that, SimpliSafe offers clients three packages. The basic package known as The Essentials include the following:
- A SimpliSafe control station and keypad
- Three entry and one motion sensors
- 24/7 monitoring over Cellular network
Professional monitoring plans range from $15 – $35.1 monthly.
- No contract signing required
- Affordable monitoring plans
- A range of equipment packages to choose from
- Clients do not get a mobile notification for ‘the Essentials’ package
- The smart home functions not available in the basic monitoring plan
In addition, ADT’s cost of equipment installation ranges from $99 – $229 and monthly charges from $36 – $58, although promotional offers can bring down prices.
Also, this home security service offers clients three security packages. The basic package includes the following:
- A digital control panel
- One alarm set
- Signage for yard and window
- 24/7 monitoring with a cellular connection
- 140 years experience
- theft protection guarantee of $500
- six months money-back policy if not satisfied with the services
- Self-installation is not an option for ADT
- Contract signing
- The basic package does not include access and control via a mobile app
Nevertheless, Vivint’s cost of equipment ranges from $599 to $1,789, the installation cost of $50 – $200, and a home monitoring plan of $30 – 40 monthly.
In the same vein, Vivint offers clients three packages with two monitoring plans. The basic plan is the home security package which includes the following:
- A touch-screen control panel
- Two sensors
- A smoke detector
- 24/7 monitoring
- Access to smart security protection like the Vivint Car Guard and Outdoor Camera Pro
- Wireless system
- Access to mobile app
- Packages are quite expensive
- No DIY option
- Difficult to cancel contracts and agreements
Check Out: Vivint Resource
Nevertheless, Frontpoint Clients have access to modern home security devices and automation system with six packages to choose from.
The basic package, which is the Safe home Starter Package – the ‘Safe Home Everyday’ include the following:
- Frontpoint control panel and Keypad
- Three window and door sensors
- Two motion sensors
- Window and yard signage and decals
Professional monitoring fees range from $35 – $50 per month.
- Fixed monitoring rates
- Limited warranty
- 4G Monitoring
- Clients have to sign a warranty contract
- Expensive equipment
- Clients do not get mobile notifications for the basic monitoring plan
Having a home security service monitor your home assures you of knowing that your family and home are in safe hands.
It is essential to carry out background checks on prospective home security providers and evaluate your home security needs before seeking the services of a home security provider.
Nevertheless, we recommend SimpliSafe home security service due to their affordability, excellent services, and hassle-free installation.
- Full Review of SimpliSafe Home Security System
- 5 Benefits of Having a Home Security System
- 4 Essential Tips to Improve Home Security
- Full Review Of Ting Electrical Fire Prevention System
- 15 Best VPN For Coronavirus Quarantine Holiday [100% WORKING] - July 9, 2020
- 25 Best Hacking Movies For Cybersecurity Enthusiasts [2020 List] - July 9, 2020
- Exclusive Interview with Mark Stamford, CEO of OccamSec - July 2, 2020