Today, we will show you how to download and install CyberGhost VPN on your Windows and Mac PC.
CyberGhost VPN is a powerful VPN application used by so many people across the globe. This is a VPN service that protects your online identity from hackers, ISP, and legal authorities.
How does it do this? It changes your IP address and redirects your web traffic to that of a different country.
With CyberGhost VPN, you can access online activities that your country is restricted to when you switch your IP. You can protect your Wi-Fi when you connect to a public network and you can keep the information you send and receive across the net safe. This is made possible via an AES 256-bit encryption.
CyberGhost VPN services are not free; you pay to get access to them. With one subscription, you can connect up to seven devices and keep them all secure. A 7-day free trial is available so you can test just how the VPN works before subscribing.
In this post, we will be looking at how to download and install the CyberGhost VPN on two major desktops OS; Windows and Mac OS.
READ ALSO: Honest And Unbiased CyberGhost VPN Review
Table of Contents
How To Download And Install CyberGhost VPN On Windows PC
To be able to download and install CyberGhost VPN on your Windows PC, your device should meet these requirements;
- It should be running on a Windows version of 7 and above
- There Microsoft NET Framework software should be installed
- 1 GHz PC Processor
- About 310 MB free space on the hard disk
If your Windows PC meets these requirements, proceed to download and install the CyberGhost VPN.
Windows users can download the CyberGhost VPN application from the CyberGhost official website. The file is light (about 55 kilobytes) and should waste no time in downloading.
To install CyberGhost VPN on your Windows PC:
- Click and run the software file you download
- Follow the installation instructions to start the installation
- Allow the installer to run completely
That is all, you can now log in and enjoy CyberGhost VPN services on your Windows PC.
How To Download And Install CyberGhost VPN On Mac PC
The following requirements must be met before you can successfully install the CyberGhost VPN on your Mac OS PC:
- A Mac OS version X 10.12 or newer
- Up to 70 MB free space on your hard disk
If your Mac OS PC is compatible, you can continue with the download and installation.
The CyberGhost VPN for Mac OS can be downloaded from the CyberGhost official website.
To install CyberGhost VPN on your Mac OS PC:
- Double click on the software file you downloaded
- Follow the installation instructions to start installing
- Enter your Mac OS username and password to allow installation of new software
- Allow the app to run by entering your password again after installation
Way to go! You have successfully installed the CyberGhost VPN on your Mac OS PC.
From the information provided above, you can see that downloading and installing the CyberGhost VPN is easy. The process is not so cumbersome for Windows and Mac PCs as both can be completed in minutes.
- 4 of the Best VPN for Upwork (with dedicated IP address)
- Is Windows Defender Enough for 2022?
- Best VPN For 2022 [Tested, Reviewed & Ranked]
- Best VPN for Gaming You Should Consider in 2022
- 7 Strange Tips for Selecting an Antivirus Program
- 12 Best Free Antivirus Software for your Windows PC [Not Free Trial]
- 8 Best VPNs For China And Hong Kong
- 15 Best VPNs For Coronavirus Quarantine Holiday