Today, we will show you the top music streaming services you should go for.
Music streaming is the best way to listen to music either for relaxation, workout, partying, or keeping yourself occupied at work.
Moreover, Music streaming services have grown tremendously over the years, replacing the physical album. Presently, there is numerous music streaming services that offer you tons of music streaming all through the day for just $10 monthly.
Due to the enormous competition, music streaming services are constantly updating their services with new features to attract new users and meet up with users demand.
You can enjoy free music streaming services for a trial period before deciding on subscribing.
Table of Contents
Top Music Streaming Services
Here are the most popular music streaming services to enjoy unlimited music:
Spotify is the best music streaming service with apps available on Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac.
As a user, you have access to tons of music cut across different genres, like Hip hop, R&B, Jazz, etc.
You can stream music for free from Spotify's free ad-based version or subscribe to the Premium ad-free version for $10 monthly.
Features you can enjoy from Spotify include:
- It is compatible with all devices
- Spotify has apps for all platforms including a web-based app
- Podcasts and video content
- Up to 320kbps music streaming resolution
- Free music streaming version
- Spotify does not offer live content
Tidal is a music streaming service that provides music streaming services with excellent sound quality up to 1,411kbps per seconds.
Besides that, Tidal music streaming is available on major platforms like Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, and web-based.
There are exclusive contents you can enjoy on Tidal for just $9.99 monthly.
Features of Tidal
- High-quality audio streaming
- App version available for all platforms
- Access to exclusive contents
- Music videos and other contents available
- No free version
- No lyrics
YouTube Music is a music streaming service best for users who use much of Google's products, including the Android version. It is available in the free version and the Premium, ad-free version, which costs $10 monthly.
The free version of YouTube Music allows you to select tracks to play or skip unwanted tracts whenever they come up. However, you won’t be able to continue streaming music in the background.
With the Premium paid version of YouTube, you can play YouTube music in the background, and download tracks offline with its Mixtape feature.
- A vast library of songs
- App version available on all platforms
- Music suggestions from Google based on your location
- It integrates well with Google services like Google assistance, etc.
- A free version is available
- YM does not integrate with other voice assistants like Amazon’s Alexa
Apple Music is a music streaming service with easy-to-use navigation and a simple UI. On Apple Music, you can access great collections of songs like Taylor Swift’s album of 1989, Gwen Stefani, Sia, and Jack Savoretti.
In addition, Apple music is best for iOS device users as it integrates seamlessly with other Apple products like Siri, Apple Watch, and iCloud. Users can access up to 45 million soundtracks from Apple Music via the Apple Music free, ad-based version or Premium, ad-free version for $9.99 per month.
- Access to exclusive contents
- Access to Beats 1 live radio station
- Seamless integration with other Apple products
- Available on other platforms as well
- Free version available
- A social platform to follow favorite artists
- 50% discount for students and a family package of $14.99 monthly
- Free-trial for three months
- Apple Music does not have a web version
With any music streaming service you choose to utilize, you can access unlimited music contents online on any device or platform.
Was this helpful?