In this uVPN review, I will answer the question – is uVPN safe to use?
There are several VPN providers in the cybersecurity market currently and the number of VPN users is increasing day by day.
Amid all these uVPN, a VPN service by Brocode Limited is trying to make a name for itself. Although it has been around since 2015, it lacks the prestige that other VPN providers are getting.
However, when it comes to choosing a VPN service, it is important to focus on its features and not just good looks.
If you are considering using uVPN, you will certainly want to know if it is safe. We will be answering that in this uVPN review and also look at its pricing, features, alternatives, pros, and cons.
Is uVPN Safe To Use?
Without much ado, yes, uVPN is safe to use. It provides data security and online privacy for users by ensuring that they remain anonymous online.
To provide a secure VPN network, uVPN uses modern IKEv2 and OpenVPN protocols with the best to date AES-256 encryption technology.
uVPN has a no-logs policy and is based in Hong Kong, a country that is not a member of the Five, Nine, and 14 Eyes alliances that collectively share surveillance data. So uVPN can truly uphold its no-logs policy.
How Much Does uVPN Cost? – uVPN Pricing
Major cybersecurity companies do not assign specific features to different plans, but rather, the plans provide the same features why the duration of the plans are the deciding factor. However, uVPN pricing is based on the number of devices it will be used to protect and this determines the number of streaming servers and countries that can be accessed. But like other VPN providers, the longer the plan you subscribe for the more you save.
uVPN has three pricing plans; Basic, Optimal, and Premium. They all come with a 7-day free trial. The optimal and premium plans include ultra-fast servers and 24/7 live chat customer support, while the basic plan includes high-speed servers and ticket-based customer support.
Basic (1 Month)
- 2 devices – $2.99
- 5 devices – $5.49
- 10 devices – $8.99
Optimal (6 Months)
- 2 devices – $19.99
- 5 devices – $29.99
- 10 devices – $34.99
Premium (1 Year)
- 2 devices – $34.99
- 5 devices – $39.99
- 10 devices – $44.99
Best uVPN Alternatives
1. CyberGhost VPN
This uVPN alternative protects up to 7 devices simultaneously and costs $12.99 for the monthly plan. CyberGhost has over 9000 servers in 90 countries and is based in Romania.
>> Get CyberGhost VPN
2. Surfshark VPN
This uVPN replacement can protect unlimited devices simultaneously and costs $12.95 for the monthly plan. Surfshark VPN has over 3200 servers located in 65 countries and is based in the Netherlands.
>> Get Surfshark
3. IPVanish VPN
Among this list of the best uVPN alternatives, we have IPVanish, a VPN service provider that can protect unlimited devices simultaneously and costs $10.99 for the monthly plan. IPVanish has over 1,900 servers in over 75 locations and is based in the United States.
>> Get IPVanish VPN
uVPN doesn’t keep your connection details, browser activity and history, and apps usage.
Available for All Platforms
uVPN is available for all major devices and browsers including iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, Edge, Opera, Chrome, Firefox.
7-Day Free Trial
You get to try the uVPN out for 7 days free to better decide if you want to or not.
Protects Up to 10 devices
uVPN protects 2, 5, and 10 devices depending on the plan you subscribe to.
With the VPN you can access streaming content from any location.
- Protects users’ online identities and hides their real IP addresses.
- 7 days free trial
- 100% money-back guarantee
- IKEv2 and OpenVPN protocols
- AES-256 encryption technology
- No-logs policy
- Available on major devices and browsers.
- Unlimited traffic and connection stability
- Secured torrenting, streaming, and gaming
- The features are limited in the basic and optimal plans.
- There is no information on the number of VPN servers provided by uVPN
- Limited payment options
- Doesn’t include sophisticated security features
How To Get Started With uVPN
- Visit the uVPN Download Page and select the device or browser you want the app downloaded on.
- Download and install the app on the device by following the instructions.
- Locate and open the app on your device after installation and select the free trial by clicking on START WITH A 7-DAY FREE TRIAL.
- Choose and subscribe to a plan. Your account won’t be charged till the free trial is over.
How To Delete uVPN Account
To delete your uVPN account, contact the support service on the uVPN Help Page and request for account deletion.
Is uVPN Worth It?
Yes, uVPN is worth it. It is great for bypassing geo-restricted and unblocking contents anonymously from anywhere. It provides IP addresses that hide your real IP address, encrypts your data, and manages traffic.
Furthermore, it eliminates ISP throttling, authorities’ internet control, stream buffering, and library limitations.
Wrapping Up The uVPN Review
In this uVPN review, we answered the question – is uVPN safe to use? Also, we showed you its features, pricing, best uVPN alternatives, and its pros and cons.
VPN is good for protecting your online identity, but using a good VPN service makes it better. uVPN protects users’ online identity but when it comes to unique and sophisticated features, it doesn’t stand out.
We will recommend that when deciding on the VPN service to purchase, use other uVPN alternatives like CyberGhost VPN, Surfshark VPN, and IPVanish VPN and not a shady VPN service.
- How To Get Surfshark VPN Free Trial
- Full Namecheap VPN Review
- Surfshark One Review: [4-In-1 Tools] Smart Cybersecurity Bundle
- Best Cloud Storage Services According To Reddit Users
- Web Host Agents Scam Exposed [Eye Opener and Must Read]
- Best Home Security Cameras According To Reddit Users
- Best Password Manager According To Reddit Users
- Best Paid Antivirus According To Reddit Users
- 10 Best VPN According To Quora Users
- SurfShark Antivirus Review 2022 [MUST READ]