Here is the UltData Android data recovery review.
Recovering deleted or lost data from your android device is not as hard as it seems. In this post, we will show you how to recover lost data from Android device.
Again, we provide you an easy-to-use software to help you recover data. Even deleted and lost data from your Android device. Be informed that we would also guide on every step in the recovery process.
UltData – Android Data Recovery is your best software for lost and deleted data recovery. It is available for windows and Mac OS and is compatible with over 2000 android devices.
Why You Should Use UltData Android Data Recovery Solution?
- It has the highest recovery rate in the industry
- Supports all android versions
- You can recover deleted WhatsApp messages on Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, OPPO, even without backup.
- Can recover photos, messages, contacts, videos and everything you lost
- Easy to use interface: will not require any advanced knowledge about computers
- Compatible with most android phones and tablets
- Can recover files lost by OS crash, Factory Reset, System Root and Deletion
- Supported OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP
- CPU requirement: 1GHz processor speed (32 or 64bit)
- RAM: 256MB or more
- Disk space: 200MB or more
- Supported OS: masOS High Sierra, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10 and earlier
- CPU requirement: 1GHz processor speed (32 or 64 bit)
- RAM: 512MB or more
- Disk space: 200MB or more
What do you need?
- Your Android device
- A USB cable
- A computer (Mac or Windows)
How To Recover Deleted And Lost Data On Android With UltData Android Data Recovery
Before anything, install the UltData software on your Computer. Then, follow the steps listed below to recover your lost data.Although not mandatory, we recommend you root your device before taking these steps. Because, it will allow the software access the highest authority of your phone. However, the software may still access that authority without a need to root your device.
- Download UltData Android Data Recovery from the official website
- After launching the program, an interface will pop up. Click “Recover All Data” to begin. Next, connect your device to your computer via an OEM USB cable.
- After enabling USB debugging on device, switch USB option to “Transferring Files”. Next, go to “Settings” on your device, and search for “Build”. Again, tap “Build number” seven times.
- On your device, you will see a pop up window with “Allow USB debugging?” Tap “OK”. On your computer, choose the type of files you want to recover. Then click “Next” for the software to scan your Android device.
- After the scan is complete, all scanned files will be displayed on your computer screen. These files are sorted by category. Although it may include exiting files, lost files are shown in red color. Click “Only display the deleted items” then preview files before recovery.
- Check all files you want to recover and click “Recover”.
- For Android 6.0 or later, go to “Settings”, tap “About phone”. Then, “software info” tap rapidly, “Build number” seven times. Next, go back to “Settings” tap “Developer options”. Lastly, turn on “USB debugging”
- For Android 4.2 to 5.2, go to “Settings” > “About Phone”. Then, tap “Build number” seven times at a rapid rate. This will launch the developer mode. Now, go back to “settings”, tap the “Developer options”, and then tick “USB debugging”
- For Android 3.0 to 4.1, go to “Settings”, tap “Developer options”. Next, tick “USB debugging’
- For Android 2.3 or earlier, go to “Settings”, tap “Applications”. Then, “Development”, lastly, tick “USB debugging”
There you go! The UltData Android Data Recovery review.